Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!







I am not sure if I like this new blog. It is harder to get time to write much and not just focus on my girls!

Also it is way too late and I took the time to write a long posting only to have it disappear.

The picture is of all the kids at my cousins' Mike and Cissy's house for a 4th of July celebration.

We had a fantastic time.

That doesn't even do justice to the fun we had.

Mike and Cissy have moved so far out in the country that my GPS could not find them.

Mom was sure she knew how to get there and after making several mistakes of trying to find their house, started listening to Mom.

Mike and Cissy have a great house for entertaining large groups and that was exactly what they had! It was so great to see everyone and catch up.

We were sitting outside and a little white truck went by full of kids and I suddenly realized it was Gillian driving! This little truck had a right hand steering wheel and was a standard and there was Gillian driving.

Then a 4 wheel car went by and Annabel was driving it!

Before I could think too much the little white truck comes by again and Grace is driving!

Who guessed that the 4th would include learning to drive when you are only 11!
Then evening ended with all the kids shooting off fireworks only to be followed by Mike's explosive fireworks demonstration.
This is Annabel's first time to experience the 4th of July as a US citizen and thanks to Mike and Cissy she got off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment