Monday, July 11, 2011

My excuses

There have been some problems with my blog lately

My computer refuses to cooperate and I spend hours trying to find what is wrong with it.

Everything I wrote sounded preachy.

It is HOT.

Even with the long hours of sunlight, it does not guarantee that you can get everything done.

I'm just tired.

So instead I have been writing my blog in my mind but not enough of you are psychic and can read my mind so then I even feel guilty about not taking the time to write.

I looked at the calendar and realize that my girls only have 3 more weeks of summer vacation

ALL of that stuff I was sure we would have time for this summer, just isn't going to happen. I know we have done a lot, not necessarily fun things, but we haven't sat still very much either.

As my girls got older I really thought summers would be easier, instead they just get harder. Or else I forget how hard they are because I am so excited at the prospects of a slowdown of our usual race during school that I think summer is the answer.

I've had the same job for over 12 years. I thought I had it down to a science, but this summer I feel like it is kicking my bottom.

So that is why I haven't been writing lately.

Let's hope I can figure out a way to add even more to my already packed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment