Friday, February 8, 2013

Frustrating!

I was really sure that tonight I would be able to sit down and catch up on the many things going on this week. Unfortunately I'm having one more night of frustration. We decided to upgrade our internet service to Uverse, just in time for the girls to do research needed on a big project due tonight at midnight. Each night we have had a new tech who assured us that they had solved the problem that the previous tech had not caught. Each night I've spent considerable time on the phone with AT&T trying to report that it still was not fixed, becoming more frustrated each recording that I had to listen to.
Tonight? No internet.
Frustrating!

1 comment:

  1. A T and T is SO FRUSTRATING. And so is the teacher who gives 15 year old girls an assignment due on Friday night at midnight....No fair.

    ReplyDelete