Saturday, May 3, 2014

Thankfulness for so many

Our trip is planned and the reservations are made! We are headed to China - soon. But we've had help getting there.

I continue to be amazed at the generosity and kindness of family and friends to the point that I'm at a loss for words.

Every kindness is noted and appreciated - starting with the people who buy our eggs (including those who paid for delivery, Robin). To those who have hired my girls to babysit so they will have spending money. To those who helped with my sale - both organizing and buying.

To those who generously donated their American Airlines miles, Rebecca and Jamie. They gave up their journey so we could take ours.

And for the donations from the people who want to remain nameless, but I know are watching our plans develop.

We thank you all for your help and you will travel in our hearts with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment