Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy father's day

I think this is the very first time I've ever missed father's day and it is really hard to do especially if you have a father like mine, who deserves more than just one day to celebrate!

I have the kind of father that everyone is jealous of. My dad is kind and generous and fair to everyone. He has never met a stranger and everyone he greets gets his full attention and a sincere question of how they are doing.

He can work circles around me and others 1/4 his age.

He can get a bargain better than anyone.

He is a strong Christian who cares for his whole flock.

He rarely gets angry and you know you really messed up if he is.

He loves and treasures my mother more than anything except God, and right behind that is family.

Thank you father dear, for your patience, your kindness, and love. I'm so sorry to miss being with you today.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment